Our company has more than twelve years of experience working with commercial structures in matters of accompanying their economic activities (accounting and legal outsourcing of business).
Who are our clients?
Private entrepreneurs, enterprises and other commercial organizations, regardless of the profile of the activity.
How can we be useful and what services do we provide?
Our firm and efficiently do the job, which one full-time lawyer or accountant cannot cope with, in particular:
- We will provide the client with qualitative consultations from specialized specialists in the application of legislation;
- Prepare the necessary economic contracts and accompany the procedure for negotiations with counterparties; ⇒more about the service Contract Law
- We will develop a scheme of doing business taking into account correct tax planning; ⇒more about the service Tax Law
- We will carry out claims and work with unfair counterparts;
- We will accompany the tax audit and represent the interests of the client in disputes with the supervisory authority (if necessary); ⇒more about the service Litigation Lawyers and Disputes
- Provide advice on taxation, accounting, preparation of financial and tax reporting; ⇒more about the service Support of economic activity.
- Provide accounting services. ⇒more about the service Accounting Outsourcing.
Why is it profitable to cooperate with us?
The client receives a competent and responsible external consultant from our firm, who has a staff of specialists of different specialization. Therefore, no matter what legal problem arises in the course of a client’s economic activity, he will always receive qualified assistance from a specialist who is better acquainted with the specifics of the problem and can be the most effective in resolving such a problem. In this case, the client does not incur additional costs in connection with the involvement of a specialized specialist.
Accepting an employee (lawyer) in the staff, as a rule, the client-employer risks that, after a certain time, at a stage when such a specialist is already well acquainted with the specifics of the activity and his functional duties, and can be effective for the employer, he can there is a demand to raise the level of wages or even worse, such a specialist can change jobs. Care of a trained specialist who knows his tasks well and knows how to perform them effectively is always a problem.
The client will receive an external consultant who is not exposed to this risk. Since, as a rule, a partner or a senior lawyer is appointed to the client – the advisor who knows all the features of the client’s economic activities and specifics of the issues that arise in his activity. The specificity of the complex customer service, in which the services are provided by different specialists proceeding from individual functional tasks, allows the client not to depend on one specialist who, suddenly, can make a decision on changing the employer.
- Buying a business in Ukraine: step by step instructions
- Buying property in Ukraine: a step-by-step instruction for a non-resident
- Choosing a land plot for construction of a new industrial enterprise
- “Legal Consulting Center” accompanies the new unique StartUP-project
- Legal aspects of business cybersecurity